Editing this Wiki?You will need an account to edit pages on this wiki. To create an account contact the website admin. Also see the Wiki FormattingRules.
- Micro RTOS has a fully pre-emptive real-time kernel. This means that Micro RTOS always runs the highest priority task that is ready.
- Small memory footprint. Requires just 3,786 bytes of memory.
- The OS supports a maximum of 8 tasks and a minimum of 1.
- Designed for the 8051 microprocessor family.
- Hostname: urtos-p89c668.svn.sourceforge.net, Port: 443, Repository Path: /svnroot/urtos-p89c668
- If you use TortoiseSVN, simply use the Repository URL https://urtos-p89c668.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/urtos-p89c668
The code itself is well commented though it will help to know the coding convention.